My little sister Blair finished her last college class at the beginning of this month. She is officially a college graduate! We're all so proud of her! My Mom came down last weekend and we went out for a celebratory dinner for Blair. We went to the Oasis, which sits on Lake Travis in Austin, ate TexMex and watched the sunset.
In July, Blair loaded down a U-Haul with all of her stuff and drove from Michigan to Nashville. I met her in Nashville and we moved her down to Austin. She is staying with Kyle and me while she job hunts. We are so happy that she will be here when the baby arrives! I know Kyle already loves having her around because she cooks for him when I am at work and shops with me so he doesn't have to:) Congratulations Blair!
Umm, LOVING the blog!! So glad to keep up with you this way! I cannot wait to "meet" baby Kamrath! Hope you're feeling good!! Are you ready!
ReplyDelete