A few weeks ago my Mother-in-Law hosted a shower for me in Austin. My Mom was able to come into town for the occasion! Once again Baby Kamrath was extremely spoiled. A few of my co-workers came, some of my sweet Austin friends were there and several of our family members and family friends from Houston drove up to join us. It was a really nice time. We had cupcakes from Sprinkles that were so cute and delicious! Here are just a few pics. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of the whole group:(
This is my friend Marion. We met when we were both 20 weeks pregnant and discovered we're due on the same day! We also discovered that both of our husbands work for the State Senate. They had a man date during the shower:)
Me with the hostesses:)
Throughout my pregnancy Kyle and I have definitely realized just how blessed we are to be surrounded by such sweet family and friends. Thanks to everyone that came to the shower to celebrate with us!





No comments:
Post a Comment