Friday, November 5, 2010

It's a Girl!

Harper Leigh Kamrath arrived on October 29th at 10:02pm.  She weight 7lbs. 14oz., was 21 inches long and perfectly healthy.  I think Kyle and I were both expecting a boy, so we were pleasantly surprised when they announced "it's a girl."  We couldn't be more thrilled!
We came home on Halloween excited for our first year with trick-or-treaters.  We only had 3, but we were still so happy to be out of the hospital.


  
We're settling in at home okay.  We have been blessed to have my Mom here taking care of all the cleaning and laundry so Kyle and I can sleep when able and enjoy our sweet baby.  My Mom and Blair have also been working on Harper's girly wardrobe:)  I'm not looking forward to my Mom leaving tomorrow or Kyle going back to work on Monday:(  I promise to keep the updates coming as Harper grows!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed that you are already blogging!! I hope y'all are doing well:) I can't wait to meet her in person!!

    ReplyDelete