Tonight we went out to dinner with Blair and her b-fri, John, at the Cheesecake Factory. I think I had too much sugar, because I am wide awake and my brain is racing, so I figured I would blog:) It was kind of an early birthday dinner for me, since I'll be out of town next weekend. Blair went ahead and gave me my gift tonight: a sewing class! We have been talking about buying a sewing machine and learning to sew. Well, here we go! I'm already dreaming about what kind of fabric I want for pillows for my den and curtains for our office. Harper was surprisingly well behaved, even though we stayed out past her bedtime.
My Family:)
Blair and John
BFF
I mentioned in my last post that Sarah and Daniel had their baby on March 1st. They named her Emma Kate. Mom and baby are doing great! I can't wait for Harper and Emma to meet and become life-long friends!
Tomorrow, we are heading to Houston to spend some time with Papa Jack and Gram. I guess I better get to bed since we are leaving early in the AM. Goodnight!
Wish we could all sew together!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMe too! You and Em are our inspiration:)
ReplyDelete