Friday, July 29, 2011

9 Months and New Beginnings

This little girl is 9 months old today!  I think she looks so beautiful in this picture.  Sometimes I can't believe how healthy and happy she is.  Kyle and I are so blessed!  

We go to the doctor on Monday for her check-up and I can't wait to see how much she has grown.  She has her two front, middle top teeth coming in now.  She still isn't quite crawling, just "scooting" all over the place.  I guess she feels like her "army crawl" is more effective.  She's talking quite a bit and has the sweetest voice.  Best of all, she gives "kisses" now, although she is pretty stingy with them:)
Her new favorite hide-out, under the kitchen table.

We've had a pretty big month around here.  Kyle, Blair and I all got new jobs!  I'm back full-time for the moment, but so far so good:)

In other news, my good friend from college, Eleanor, had her sweet baby yesterday.  Annie Lawrence Oser was 8 lbs, 7 oz, 22 inches long and so cute!  Congrats Eleanor and Brad!

I'll be back Monday with some 9 month stats on our growing girl!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet shout out about baby Annie! :) Harper is so beautiful! I love her big eyes. Her hair looks lighter in these pictures...is it really getting lighter or just the flash? I want to hear how your new job is going and especially how it's been going back full time. What are yall doing with Harper with you're at work? And I want to hear about Kyle and Blair's new job! Did Kyle get the job you were hoping for? How about Blair - is she not nannying anymore? Maybe we can do a phone date soon or at least email! What's your new schedule?
    Em

    ReplyDelete