We had a great time at London's zebra themed party. Her parents thought of everything. She had a cute zebra outfit and the CUTEST cake.
Harper and London
They kept kissing each other as soon as we got there. It was so sweet, but no one got it on camera:(
Harper loves paper.
Opening presents!
Sweet Lanndri
Ready for cake!
This picture is blurry, but I still think she looks so sweet!
Harper's two top front teeth finally came through last weekend too. We've been able to see them for a while now. They're pretty sensitive, but oh so cute. Although, it's a little bittersweet, because she's not my little gummy baby anymore.
Our 9 month check-up was pretty uneventful. Harper was in the 50th percentile with her height, the 75th for her head and she dropped to the 5th percentile weight wise. She's just a little peanut! We are trying to up the amount of calories she consumes, but I'm pretty convinced she has a metabolism like her Daddy.
Kyle's been a video-taking fool the past couple of days. For some reason Blogger gives me a hard time when I try to post them, but hopefully I can figure something out soon.







I love all of Harper's little headpieces! She's so stylish :)
ReplyDeleteHurray for crawling on all fours!
ReplyDelete