Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday with the Fam

Since Harper's been born, I work mostly weekends.  We don't get to spend a lot of time together as our little family of three.  This weekend, I was actually off Friday and Saturday.  I spent most of Friday recouping from working Wednesday and Thursdays nights, so we shoved as much as possible into our rare Saturday together.
On Saturday morning, I enjoyed a nice walk with just Moose and a pretty easy trip to the grocery while Harper was taking a long nap.  When she woke up we went up to the pool for a little while.
Too much shadow on our faces in this pic, but I think Harper looks so cute!




Love those little piggies sticking out from under the float.
Harper loves to kick around in the water or just relax in her float:)

After the pool, we all headed over to The Domain for a book signing.  One of my friends and old sorority sisters, Christie Mueller, just publish the book, Gridiron Belles: A Guide to Saturdays in Dixie.  It's a really cute book for SEC football enthusiasts and a great gift for any girl going off to college.  To read her blog and/or order a copy of her book go here.  
We met a couple of our good friends there and spent the rest of the afternoon with them.
Congrats Christie!


Harper and her good friend, Dove.
We let the girls crawl around on the dirty floor and play for a while:)







After a long day, Kyle and I put Harper to bed and grilled salmon and veggies for dinner.  The salmon was so delicious!  I work every Saturday and Sunday for the next four weeks, so I'm so grateful that we just got to relax and enjoy being together this weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment