Blair was so gracious to watch Harper so we could go to dinner on Sunday night. We went to a restaurant called Bess Bistro here in Austin. It's actually owned by Sandra Bullock. I had bacon shrimp and grits, which was delicious. Kyle got the filet. He was very pleased with his choice as well. We finished our meal with pumpkin cheesecake for me and bread pudding for Kyle.
On Sunday we also decorated our Christmas tree. Harper's first Christmas tree! We got a real tree again this year. I wish we could have it up all year. I love to sit in the living room and just enjoy it. Kyle and I stopped on our way to dinner to pick up some gifts for Harper. Although she won't be able to unwrap them, or even remember them, I'm excited about having some things for her under the tree.


Yes, more pictures of Harper please :)!! She's already changing and growing so much! Are you loving being a Mom? Hopefully she'll continue the good sleeping habits and stretch it out even longer for yall!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Emily