"Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is."
I love that quote. It is so true. I have only had Harper for a short 3 and 1/2 months, but I cannot imagine my life without her. There is just no greater love.
I love my husband too:) On Tuesday night we had our second date night since Harper has been born. We went to see "Just Go With It." It was the perfect date movie. It was so funny and I loved Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler together. It was a Tuesday night and Kyle and I were both so tired, but it was still really nice to spend some time alone. We had dinner and a delicious $5 chocolate milkshake at the Alamo:)
I have been trying to catch some good pictures of Harper smiling lately. She smiles a lot, I promise, just rarely for the camera. Here are a few of my attempts from yesterday.
Her lean to her left cracks me up! She has really started talking a lot more, and laughing! Her laugh is the sweetest sound!
A not so sweet sound that we have been experiencing too much of lately is nighttime crying. Since our trip to Nashville, Harper has been waking up so frequently throughout the night. Last night she only woke up three times, so hopefully she is readjusting. I have to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, and I know it is so hard for Kyle to be home alone with her when she is waking up so much. Pray that our sweet girl starts getting some good rest so we can too!
I am having a lazy laundry day today. If it's not laundry, I'm not doing it:) I already have dinner in the crockpot. I love days when I am motivated enough to start dinner early. It makes our nighttime routine so much more enjoyable for me. I'm making chicken tortilla soup. It was super easy, so I'm hoping it's super delicious!
Well, the Baby Einstein video just ended, so I guess that's all for now:)
Yum - that milkshake from the Alamo was amazing (and huge)!! Glad yall were able to get out for a night alone. Elizabeth and Alex saw that movie and said it was hysterical! Harper's smile is the sweetest!
ReplyDelete