I mentioned in my last post that the weather last weekend so was perfect. Well, this weekend has started off looking like this.
We have snow!!!
It has actually been pretty cold all week. On Wednesday it was so cold that Austin was having "rolling blackouts" because our power plants couldn't supply all the energy that everyone was trying to use! Luckily, our electricity was only out for about 15 minutes. The people that Blair nannies for didn't have electricity all day! She and Beau had to come over and cuddle up with Harper and me!
Unfortunately, we got ice with the snow. The roads were pretty slick this morning, so Kyle gets to stay home from work all day! I'm supposed to work for the next four nights, so what a blessing to have him home so I can get in a couple naps today! I know the cold weather won't last long, so I'm trying to just enjoy it. And by enjoy it I mean, staying in my warm house and drinking lots of hot chocolate:)
So crazy about the weather! So glad we were there for the sunshine and warm temps! It's been cold and dreary and icy and rainy here - yuck. So ready for spring!
ReplyDelete