Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Growing Up Way Too Fast!

I wanted to post these pictures of Harper sitting up today real quickly.  I can't believe how big she's getting!  Also, she is cutting her first tooth.  In fact, I'm pretty sure there are two popping through on the her bottom front gums.

 


We had to take Moose back to the vet today.  His nail is bothering him again.  He's probably going to have to have the whole thing removed:(  Harper studied the guy at Pet Smart so hard, I think it made him uncomfortable:)  She is so interested in people and I can only imagine how much her brain is soaking up every minute.  

This coming up weekend, I have Saturday and Sunday off of work.  We will hopefully be doing some yard work, but we are also planning on taking Harper up to the pool for the first time.  Stay tuned for pictures.  I can only imagine how cute she is going to be in her little bikini! 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Harper! Soon you'll be crawling along side London.

    ReplyDelete