Friday, December 16, 2011

Jeff and Ginger's Wedding

Last weekend we went to Fredericksburg, Virginia for Jeff and Ginger's wedding.  The wedding was beautiful and we had such a great time!  We flew up on Thursday just in time for the rehearsal dinner.  
The thumb sucking birthday buddies after a long day of traveling.

We had a great time at the rehearsal dinner hearing stories about the bride and groom and meeting/seeing family and friends!

The wedding was on Friday night.  The weather was so perfect.  The ceremony was gorgeous, as was the reception.  Everything was Christmas themed.
The boys.

My Mother-in-Law looked gorgeous!

My niece Lucy and I.  Loved hanging out with her all weekend and so did Harper!

I don't know if you can tell, but here's Harper with her first busted lip.  She reached out to get a ball before the wedding and fell right on her face.  Poor girl:(

We had such a fun time at the reception.  Harper lasted until the very end.  We did have to run out in the middle of the reception to get diapers, but no big deal:)


She's a dancing machine!

Our failed attempts to get a decent Christmas card picture.

Happy Holidays!  Love, The Kamraths :)

Kyle's Grandfather Bob, Grandmother Barbara and his Uncle Pete and Aunt Nancy.  We loved spending time with all of them.


 Would love this picture if Harper were looking!

With the bride and groom.  
(Probably should've gotten this picture before all the crying/dancing occurred.  But doesn't my husband look handsome?)

On Saturday we hung out at the Martin's house and then headed into Washington DC pretty late.  We did a little bit of sight seeing in the city on Sunday before we left.  I also got to have breakfast with on of my oldest friends, Heather.  It was so great to get to spend some time with her, but I forgot to take a picture.  Here are a few pictures of us exploring a little bit of the city.
At the Air and Space museum.

Kyle with his Uncle Rob and his wife Lea in front of the Supreme Court building.  Loved getting to know them!  



Us in front of the Capitol.



We definitely want to go back soon and do some more sightseeing!

Harper is walking ALL OVER the place now!  I tried to post a video, but I'm not having any luck.  I'll put it on Facebook.  

Congrats to Jeff and Ginger and Best Wishes for a long, happy marriage!




No comments:

Post a Comment