Yesterday, I was definitely feeling like "Bah Humbug!" I was out Christmas shopping, along with everyone else in Austin, and realized that Kyle had the stroller:(. I carried my squirming one-year-old (because she would much rather walk now) all over the mall looking for last minute gifts. It's my fault really, I should've done my shopping earlier this year. I'm also upset with myself for not sending out a Christmas card. Big FAIL on my part. I usually love Christmas so much! Everything about it! But this year, I have to keep reminding myself that Jesus is the reason for the season:) It's probably just because I haven't been able to enjoy enough Christmas movies and tunes. I have, however, enjoyed plenty of sausage balls and snow mounds:)
Nonetheless, I am really looking forward to celebrating with my little one this year. Last year, she was a little too little. But this year, I think she will really enjoy getting a few new toys. The girl LOVES toys!
Nonetheless, I am really looking forward to celebrating with my little one this year. Last year, she was a little too little. But this year, I think she will really enjoy getting a few new toys. The girl LOVES toys!
Especially this little cozy coupe that she couldn't get enough of at a friends house the other day. So glad it's wrapped up under our tree!
I am also looking forward to having some of the Kamraths in town for Christmas. They are coming up to Austin to make it a little easier on us again this year. It really is so nice, since we have to pack up our entire house to take Harper anywhere overnight.
The other night, Kyle and I got out for Kyle's company Christmas party. I had a great time, although I was little nervous because I was set next to the boss man. We snapped a couple pics before we left.
It was casual:)
With our sweet girl.
She was all ready for bed. Love that she goes to bed as we're getting ready to go out. Would love to switch places with her some days!
We're celebrating our first Christmas tonight with Blair before she leaves for CO! That's sure to get me in the Christmas spirit, right? I mean I get to celebrate Christmas with this cute girl, so how can it be anything but merry?
Hope everyone else is enjoying the season and has all their shopping done. Merry Christmas!

Great pic of y'all before your night out! You should send out a New Years or Valentines card!! I want a new pic of Harper for my fridge!
ReplyDeleteHope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!