Ugh! I'm so behind on my blog posts! I just had the LONGEST one done and then accidentally erased the whole thing! So frustrating!
Anyway, we have been doing really well around here, just SUPER busy! One piece of good news; I am officially part-time again! The past five months have been pretty rough:( I love having whole days at home with my little one. Some days we don't even get out of our PJs.
And I'm obviously not the only one happy about it:)
We've been pretty busy traveling over the past month. We have one more trip this week and then we will be staying put for a LONG time.
In mid-November we ventured up to TN, just Harper and I. We spent some time with my Grandparents, brother, sis-in-law, nieces and nephew. I love seeing them all so much and wish I were around my nieces and nephew more. I hate not being able to see them grow up. In fact, I think I missed my niece Mia grow up! Where does the time go?
My little travel buddy waiting for the plane.
Harper was not really cooperating with picture taking our entire trip:(
Our first meal in TN at Las Palmas of course:) How cute is this little boy?
Loved seeing Harper play with her cousins!
Her only picture with Uncle Adam:(
Lisa, Me and two of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
We got to spend a little bit of time with Sarah and Emma Kate while we were in town. I can't believe how big Emma Kate has gotten!
I never got a great picture of the girls, but they played pretty well together and I can already tell they're going to be BFF.
After traveling all the way to Nashville, we took a couple little side trips while we were there. Luckily, Harper is pretty good in the car (although Katie-Laine might disagree). Our first trip was up to Bowling Green to see the two newest members of the coterie, Lynleigh and Corbin.
Corbin and I
Katie-Laine and Lynleigh had a special bond.
Riley doesn't like having her picture taken:(
Most of us.
I love all these girls so much and I am so glad I got to see Lynleigh at only six weeks old and Corbin at three days old!
We went south to Birmingham for the weekend to meet baby Annie and spend some time with three of my dearest friends, Emily, Eleanor and Erin. We had such a relaxing time just hanging out and catching up. Annie is so sweet and I have loved seeing these girls so much this year.
Can you believe this is the only picture I took? I'm the worst!
Luckily, Eleanor took some pictures when we visited their family farm.
Love this picture so much!
Again, Harper wasn't really cooperating with the picture taking. She just marches to the beat of her own drum these days.
We were doing A LOT of this, but she is pretty much on her own now!
SO MUCH PERSONALITY
It was, as always, a whirlwind of a trip, but we loved visiting with everyone!
Excited to be flying home to see Daddy!
About a week and a half after we got back from TN (and AL and KY:)) we loaded up the car and headed to CO for Thanksgiving. Everyone went, including Moose! It was a long 13 hour drive, but Harper was so good and we took turns driving so it really wasn't that bad.
Girlfriend slept a lot of the way there.
There was a snoring contest in the backseat going on for a little while:)
Mom had to work for a little bit on Thanksgiving, so she prepared a lot of the food on Wednesday night. Then Blair and I (with a little help from everyone else) finished everything up on Thursday, and it was all edible! We were pretty proud of ourselves:)
Harpy hanging out with her Uncles, Aunt and Lovie.
Everyone was pretty good about "walking" her and giving my and Kyle's back a little break:)
The CSU-P Thunderwolves were undefeated this season (Go Pack!) so we were lucky enough to get to go to a play-off game while we were in town. Of course, I wish I had taken more pictures. I also wish they would've won the game, but nonetheless, they had a great season and we are so proud of our Dad/Pops!
Walking on her own and ready for the game!
We all took turns watching the game and entertaining the baby:)
We are also so proud of Mary Grace and so blessed that we were able to be at her baptism on Sunday morning!
The nativity scene blocked my picture, but you get the idea:)
We did a little bit of Black Friday shopping. These pictures were probably the highlight of our shopping trip though.
Happy holidays from Blair and Stuart!
And from Harper and Mary! Haha!
Of course, we had to take a slew of pictures the night before we left, since I had been such a terrible memory keeper while we were there.
It was really sad to leave because we don't know the next time we will all see each other:( But we had a great time visiting!
Since we've been home, we have been gearing up for Christmas! We've had one failed attempt to see Santa.
So relaxed waiting in line, but oh so stressed when she realized that I wanted to leave her in Santa's lap for a minute.
And we decorated our tree!
She was my little helper:)
Can't wait for things to slow down a little bit so I can enjoy Christmas movies, hot chocolate and sitting in the living room with the tree all lit up! Oh yeah, and so I can finish up some Christmas shopping. I'm such a slacker this year!
I forgot to post this picture of Harper at her one year check-up on my last post.
Looking so much like her Dad these days!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Hopefully, I'll be back with another post before the month is up!
















Yay for going part-time again!! I hope you are getting a lot more sleep these days! Love all the new pictures! I do not know how you travel as much as you do - you're so sweet to make the effort to go see everyone all over the country with a little baby in tow! Thanks for making the trip down to Bham - we loved having you both and so glad we got some cute pictures of us! Hope you get to rest and enjoy the holidays. I watched my first cheesy lifetime Christmas movie the other day and it was glorious :)!
ReplyDelete