Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Toddler Time

I have a toddler.
I mean she's so big.  
She's like a real girl:)
It's bittersweet.
If you could only see Kyle's baby pic next to this.  It's uncanny!

I've been taking a lot more photos lately so I figured I should post some.
Loving the sandbox.


Joined by some friends:)



She's happiest when she's outside and/or singing "Wheels on the Bus."

I promise she's happy:)  She's always been such a serious baby.

The other day Harper woke up pretty fussy from her nap.  When I stripped her down to change her, she was all of the sudden in a great mood.  So, I let her hang out in her birthday suit for a while.
Funny, she knows where her "piggies" are, but not her toes.  I'm not sure she even knows what toes are.  Maybe we should start using anatomically correct terms only:)


I might trust her too much, letting her sit in my white chair with no diaper:)

I always want to remember her this sweet and innocent.
I'm sure she'll be a teenager before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment