We are loving school this year! Harper is going back to the same Mother's Day Out. She is always so excited to go! There are eight girls in her class and no boys:) All the girls birthdays are within two months of each other. I think they all get along pretty well and they are always excited to see each other. It's so sweet. Here are a few pics from the first day of school. Harper wasn't exactly cooperative, but I managed to snap a few.
Little cranky pants:)
She LOVES her lunchbox!
Hate the shadows in this pic, but love that little face.
I load her lunchbox down with ice packs, so it's pretty heavy.
She insists on carrying it anyway:)
Harper has grown up so much since the first day of school last year!
I hope she always loves school as much as she does right now!



I'm so glad that she loves school!! I hope Annie will too one day! She is using those muscles - so strong!!
ReplyDelete