Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Tiny Dancer

I may or may not blog about Christmas and Grandma Jean's 100th birthday party.  For the record, both of those event occurred and both were great! :)
What I am going to blog about is Harper's first dance class.  Seriously, I was so into it, I felt like I was on Dance Moms!  It was the cutest thing and she had a great time.  She was so happy for the rest of the day!
After class, I realized that I might be pressuring my sweet girl into being a ballerina.
I had her in her very first tutu at one week old.

 I dressed her up as a ballerina for her first birthday/Halloween.

And, of course, as soon as she turned two, I enrolled her in a dance class.
I guess when she gets old enough, I'll let her choose if she wants to continue dancing or not.  Maybe:)

Here are a few pictures I took yesterday.  Actually, more than a few, but who's counting? :)
In her tap shoes!







Almost had a breakdown when she couldn't find me in the window.

Then she saw me:)

Ballet time!









Seriously about to lose her skirt!  I kept trying to get her to pull it up, but she was too distracted.

Sorry for the picture overload and the blurry ones.  I just couldn't get enough!  But, I had to take them all through a window.
She really loved it and we can't wait to go back next week!



1 comment: