Thursday, June 30, 2011

Six Month Pictures

We had our favorite photographer, Tyler Schmitt, take Harper's 6 month pictures.  She was actually 7 months, but oh well:)  Some of Tyler's favorites made it to facebook, but I wanted to share some of my faves.  The pictures were taken along a trail by our house.  Tyler came early in the morning to try to beat the heat and catch Harper in a good mood, but unfortunately she was very camera shy and barely cracked a smile:(  




There are several like this and I love them.  I just think she looks so angelic in this light.






Yesterday, Harper turned 8 months old.  We played ALL day long.  She is really into pulling herself up on EVERYTHING.  She looks so proud of herself when she does it too, until she fall and hits her head:(  Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday.  


I'm working all weekend and on Monday, but I hope everyone else has a safe and Happy 4th!


1 comment:

  1. Great pics! And I love her little tiered dress...too cute!

    ReplyDelete