Our sweet baby girl is 7 months old! She is eating a lot and loves fruits and veggies. She's not quite crawling, but she definitely gets around. She also started to clap. It's so cute! Kyle and I continue to be amazed by how much she is growing and learning and by the amount of love and joy she brings us everyday.
On her 7 month birthday:)
I have been working in Harper's nursery this week. I wanted to post some pictures of it before she was born, but I just finished it (7 months later). In fact, I'm still waiting on one more thing to hang on the wall and then it will be done.
From the doorway.
I wanted to use white furniture and of course it had to be gender neutral. I really wanted to have some bedding made, but I got overwhelmed, so I just ordered some from Pottery Barn Kids. The crib was either Ashton's or Mia's. Blair touched it up for me and it looks as good as new. The rocker was a gift from my Mom. I can't believe how much use I get out of it. I love that it's versatile enough that it can go in a den or something. The dresser and bedding were gifts from Kyle's parents. Kyle did a great job painting the room. Sometimes, I wish Harper had a girly nursery, but I do love how the room turned out.
Now for the favor....please pray for my friends and co-workers, Chance and Megan Sebek and their baby girl, Rowan. Rowan was diagnosed with biliary atresia soon after she was born. In November, she had a liver transplant. She has been doing so well, until last week when she was readmitted to the hospital with a really low blood count. You can read all about her amazing journey here. The Sebeks are such a sweet, deserving family and Rowan is such a fighter. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
I'll leave you all with this short video of Harper clapping. Enjoy!
Jessica, I cried when I read your post. Thank you guys so much for all of your support! Harper's room looks great! Can't wait to see her again- she's getting BIG!
ReplyDeleteLove y'all!
Megan
Harper's room looks great! It is overwhelming to try and do with all of the other things to do to get ready!
ReplyDeleteFUN! I'm going to start reading yours, too!
ReplyDelete