Thursday, May 17, 2012

18 Months!

Harper is 18 months old!  Somedays I want to rewind time.  I miss her being a little baby, but at the same time, this age is just so much fun!  We are having so much fun playing outside, at the park, at the pool, at Chick-fil-A and in our new playroom.  All we do is play!
Her little personality is really beginning to show.  Harper is pretty mild mannered and really has a great balance to her.  She's happy and energetic at times, but she's also very content just chilling out and having some quite time.  She is pretty stubborn, but also so sweet.  I mean seriously sweet.  She has to kiss everyone, including Moose, 800 times before she goes to bed.  She loves to cuddle and sing.  She has the sweetest voice.  And she's such a girly girl.  She loves shoes, jewelry, carrying a purse and putting on make-up.  She, of course, loves other kids.  She says about 20 words probably, but she talks non-stop in her own little language.  She knows exactly what she's saying and, someday, we'll know too:)  She's a pretty picky eater.  She loves hummus and peanut butter, but only off of her fingers or a spoon.

We went for Harper's 18 month check-up last week and we have moved up to the 10th percentile for her weight.  She weighed 21.3 lbs!  She's 31 inches long (25th percentile) and in the 75th percentile for her head circumference.
On her 18 month birthday!


At her 18 month check-up!


All of these photos are from my phone.  I think my case might be making them a little blurry:(
I was going to do a big post to catch up on the past couple of months, but it's too overwhelming, so I'm going to break it down into a few short blogs.  So I'll be back shortly with some more!


1 comment:

  1. She's such a tiny baby girl! I love all the baby kisses she gives! We miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete