Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bye, Bye, Boogie!

Blair moved back to Nashville on May 5th.  We were so blessed to have her in Austin for almost two years!  She was such great help and made the transition into parenting much easier on us.  Also, it was so great to be able to hang out with my #1 Giz all the time!  

Before she left, we had some of her friends over for a cook-out.  It was great to spend time with them.  They are all so sweet!
All the girls, including Harper.

Blair and her little Darbus Doo-Doo Head

One of the girls has the sweetest two-year-old little boy, Ayden.  He and Harper played so well together all night.



Hunter, Blair's boyfriend, came down the night before Blair left and we all went to Rudy's for Texas barbecue!
Sometimes Kyle like to take pictures like this.  He thinks he being "artistic." :)









After Rudy's, we finished loading up the U-haul, went to bed and got up bright and early the next morning to send Blair off to the next phase of her life.
We wish you all the best Blair!  Thanks for being such a big part of our lives for the past two years.  Harper is so blessed to have such a great Aunt!  We will miss you Boogie!


3 comments:

  1. Awww I can't believe that Blair is gone! I bet y'all are so sad! This made me sad reading it! Now, y'all will just have to move to Nashville!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me sad for all of yall - Blair, Harper, you & Kyle!!! I guess it's good for Hunter :). (ps. he and kyle look alike in these pictures). It would kill me to be away from Annie - especially if I had spent the first two years living with her everyday! I know you will miss her a ton and vice versa!! But I'm with Eleanor - all the more reason for yall to move to Nashville too, pretty please :)!! Let us know when you're going to be in Nashville and we'll come up for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss y'all and love y'all!! I hope I get to visit soon...

    ReplyDelete